I made this card a few weeks back. It was supposed to be a Mothering Sunday card, but it never got sent, so I shall probably repurpose it for a birthday or something. It shall sit in my stash until it is needed, whatever I end up using it for.
Anyway, it used the two wildflower gardens I’d stamped and coloured a few weeks earlier and which I’d been wondering what to do with.
The bee took a bit more effort, largely because after the last time I used it, I managed to knock it down the back of my desk. Naturally, into the corner behind the drawers, which don’t move easily, so I had to find a magnet to tie to a ribbon and have a go at fishing for dies. It took a while, but I got it in the end. And I only dropped it back once.
Although, I’m clearly going to end up with a load of yellow bee die-cuts, which I have no idea what to do with. At present they are lying on my desk, adding to the general clutter. Perhaps if I had a tidy up I’d be in a better frame of mind for crafting generally, and I might get an idea for yellow bees.